I believe in an open and transparent corporate culture where things can simply be said. With attention to one’s own needs and those of others. With respect for one’s own limits and those of others.
Through individual and/or team coaching, I help teams and organizations where everyone’s diversity is valued and each team member gets and takes the space to make his/her unique contribution.
With authenticity and engaged communication as solid cornerstones, I coach executives and employees who want to work from their authenticity and establish strong, positive working relationships.
I coach in Dutch, English and French.
Some specific examples of coaching pathways are:
- Leading with concern for self and others
- Engaged communication
- Conflicts and involved confrontation
- Assertiveness and self-confidence
- Increase stress resilience, recognize emotions
- Patterns in (work) relationships
- Care for your own limits and needs (and those of others)
Benefits of coaching for employees, teams and organizations:
- Awareness of own talents and pitfalls
- Insight into your own authenticity
- Resilient employees who constructively state their own limits and needs
- Dynamic, conflict-resilient teams with appreciation for everyone’s unique otherness
- Positive and open work atmosphere where things can simply be said